Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Life is an Adventure

Plan only on asking, "What should I do today?"

Some days you you may feel guided and uplifted by angels. Some days you question. Some days, pain that you suffered comes into the forefront of your consciousness and it dims the quality of your day.

You might then make a wish. You may wish to choose to change the story of your life. When you do this, always pick with wisdom. Invite wisdom for a bite to eat. Bring in the wisdom. Sit outside and ask not, “Which way do I turn,” but ask, “What is it that will help me to be in harmony with the Divine.”

Perhaps the answer is not anywhere in your mind. I tell you child, I tell you from my heart, that being in flow with Divine creativity is an adventure. If you try to keep moving in a direction that you have ascertained would be advantageous or best for you, is most likely not. But if you ask each day for the wind to tell you the direction you should go; if you ask each day for your heart to lead you; you will be taken care of, nourished. And you will thrive. Bless you and may your heart always be open to the wonders that each day brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment